Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This and That Planner & Coordinating Card

Today's share is using the new This and That planner and coordinating card in the upcoming holiday mini. These products will not be available for purchase until Aug 1. Hope you enjoy and start making your plans to decorate a planner as soon as they are available.
I will be holding a class to create both of these in August and September. Make sure you let me know if you want to be on the classes!









Stampin Supplies:
More Merry Messages
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Season of Style DSP pack
Season of Style This and That Journal
Season of Style Designer Stickers
Season of Style Designer Washi Tape

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Janet Y said...

I just got this journal today! I am excited to get using it. Great job on the cover. I just joined the LNS Treasure Hunt, so fun! TFS.