Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm back and a Lacy & Lovely sample


It's been a long time since I have had time to post or even stamp for that matter.  Alot has happened around here within that time that I can't begin to list.  The most important thing that has happened recently is that my husband, Ben and I have decide for me to step away from working outside the home and be here for the family more.  This is a huge deal for me because that means that I can spend time with my 3 kids and spend some time stamping.  I plan to work on my Stampin' Up business full time once the kids are back in school in the fall but for the next month I am just going to enjoy my family and creating some beautiful projects to post here daily. In the coming weeks look for the following here at Creative Apple Scrampers:

-Color Challenges
-Weekly Posts all centered around a certain product or stamp set
-Tons of post showcasing projects that I have created as had had time while away from here
-hopefully, some videos (these will be a challenge for me as I have never completed any
-weekly stamping techniques

These are just to name a few.  I told you that I was back and plan to take Full advantage of this opportunity.

Now on to today's post....

This week I am going to be gearing all my posts around the stamp set Lacy and Lovely.  I will show you cute projects and some tips and tricks into how I make the samples that I post.  I hope these will brighten your day and encourage you to get Creative in your stamping area.


Stampin' Supplies
Lacey & Lovley stamp set
Very Vanilla cardstock
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Simply Scored Borders Plate
Gumball Green 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon
Rhinestones
Gumball Green Ink
Summer Starfruit Ink
Raspberry Ripple Ink
Primrose Petal Ink
Midnight Muse Ink

I hope you have enjoyed catching up with the happenings here at Creative Apple Scrampers and come back often for more news and inspiration.


No comments: