Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Craft Room Organization

I am slowly getting my craft space organized. I had this awesome file cabinet delivered yesterday.






And here are a couple of ways I am organizing the insides of the drawers....

The first one is holding my business supplies: order forms, invites, etc.






The next one is holding one each of the past year catalogs and the Stampin' Sucess Magazines....






I have two more 4 drawer units coming. There will be 4- 12x12 drawers and 4- 10x12 drawers. These will house all of my card stock by color family. I'll take pictures of those once they are delivered.

I also have this mounted one the end of my desk to hold my stamps. It has 6 shelves.




I hope you have enjoyed a small glance into my craft room today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think organization is an evolving process....it seems I have to reorganize 1-2 times per year! Thanks for sharing and thanks for being a part of the fall LNS Treasure Hunt.