Saturday, February 15, 2014

Just Sayin' Hearts Card


I saw a post of a card similar to the one I created ( I can't remember where or I would give the credit to them) and just had to try my hand at it.  I changed it just alittle but I love how it turned out and it didn't take all that long to make.  I cut my basic Gray Cardstock as the base and cut the Very Vanilla Cardstock to layer on top of the base.  I, then, layered the Very Vanilla Cardstock on my Magnetic Platform with the Heart FrameLit along each edge and ran it through the Bigshot.  I then ran the Very Vanilla through the Bigshot using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder from the SAB catalog and tied the retired 'retired' Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Edge Polka Dot Ribbon and glued the Very Vanilla to the Basic Gray.  I used the Just Sayin' Stamp Set and the Stampin' Chalk Marker the color the stamp and put that on Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and used the heart FrameLit to cut the words out.  I popped these heart words up with a Stampin Dimensional.  



Stampin' Supplies:

Basic Gray cardstock
Very Vanilla cardstock
Cherry Cobbler cardstock
Stampin' Chalk Marker
Cherry Cobbler Scallop Trim Polka Dot Ribbon (RETIRED)
Heart Collection FrameLits
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Big Shot
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: