Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fabric Tool Caddy

I had some fun with a stash of fabric that I had left over.  I got this tutorial from Stamping T at http://stampingt.com.au/blog/?download=foldable-tool-caddy.

I added some of the chipboard stuff that came in the kits that we receive at Stampin" Up! events because I wanted mine to stand up on it on and not fold.  I think it turned out lovely.

This first picture shows the sides of the caddy and all of the compartments to hold different tools.


This second picture shows the top and how much you can stuff into the center compartment.


Plus don't you love that the tools and adhesive are all in arms reach!  No more searching for what you need.

Stampin" Supplies Needed to make this....

Big Shot
Large Square Scallop Die
Ribbon
Fabric
Sewing Machine

No comments: