Friday, May 20, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday SFF05202011

It's Friday! So that means Sketch Frenzy Friday Time!

This week's sketch was brought to us by Tammy Fite! I hope you enjoy and decide to create with us and upload your sketch to our group blog.

Here is Tammy sketch:


And here is my sketch.... I have really been in a Daffodil Delight lately. I guess it is just a good spring and summer color.


I hope you enjoyed this week's hop! Check back this week for more creative ideas and news!

Please use this as inspiration to create a card to upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! We enjoy looking at all the cards that are inspired by the design team sketches. I am the last stop this week, but click HERE to return to the main blog to restart the tour or play along! I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Nice MDS card!

Patrice H said...

I am so going to have to learn how to use my MDS! Your card is so darn cute!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very pretty!!

Tammy F. said...

Love it! Great job with the MDS!!

Barbara said...

love your card.
TFS,
Barb S (FL)

inkedx2 said...

Nice MDS!

Robbie