Friday, May 6, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday : SFF05062011

It's Friday!  So that means Sketch Frenzy Friday Time!

This week's sketch was brought to us by Sharon Field!  I hope you enjoy and decide to create with us and upload your sketch to our group blog.  We are saying farewell to one of our beginning members this week.  We will miss you Melinda!  We hope you continue to take the tour each week!  We will also be welcoming a new member Maria Nguyen.  She will be joining us on the tour next week!  Hop on over to her blog and check her out!  Leave her some love while you are there.

Here is Sharon's sketch:



And here is my creation using MDS:





I hope you enjoyed this week's hop!  Check back this week for more creative ideas and news!

Please use this as inspiration to create a card to upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog!  We enjoy looking at all the cards that are inspired by the design team sketches. Now, on to the next blog on the tour, Tammy Fite.  I hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Very pretty! I love the color choices!

Tammy Fite said...

Nice job!!!

Deb said...

Nice :) Fun, bright colors!

inkedx2 said...

Love the butterflies!

Patrice H said...

I so need to work on the MDS. I love the look of the embellishments. I t appears to have a velum look to it! What a pretty card!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

So cool seeing what can be done with MDS--such a cheery card, Tammy!