Friday, January 31, 2014

SFF013114

It's Sketch Frenzy Friday and we have another great sketch.




My card goes right along with the winter storm that hit Georgia this week. We have enjoyed all the snow, and I am sure the kids have enjoyed the last 4 days out of school.




I hope you can tell that I heat embossed the snowflakes with iridescent ice embossing powder. It gives it that glittery shine that I love!

I hope you have enjoyed the share and hop on over to the sketch Frenzy Friday blog www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com to view the other designers work and upload your sketch creation! We love to see you work!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty, Tammy!

Patrice Espy said...

It is a perfect card for this day. We got another 4". I am beginning to like the snow as it has a whole life of it's own. Really pretty card Tammy. PS It is good to be back.

Diana Eichfeld said...

Very pretty card Tammi, the snowflakes seem especially appropriate given the snowy winter we're having this year.

Kim Innis said...

Wonderful card, Tammy. As usual, you hit the nail on the head!