Saturday, September 3, 2011

Christmas Lodge

I created this card for the Sketch Frenzy Friday Challenge 08262011.  I was having some major blogger issues which I discovered was user specific....stupidity!  They keep changing all the sites that I am a member of and it messes me up.  I could not figure out how to upload a pic and it actually be there.  I finally noticed that for some reason I was working in the Edit HTML tab and not the new message tab.  Evidently that made a huge difference.

So here is my card using Christmas Lodge from the new Holiday Mini.  Email me if you wish to order or you can do so online through my website 24/7!





Supplies Used:

Christmas Lodge Stamp Set (Clear Mount/Clear Blocks)

Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White Card Stock
Wild Wasabi and Vesamark ink
Dazzeling Diamonds, and Clear Embossing powder
Embossing Buddy
Heat Tool
Powder Pals

I hope you enjoy!

No comments: