Friday, April 15, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday: SFF041511

It's Friday!  So that means Sketch Frenzy Friday Time!

This week's sketch was brought to us by me!  I hope you enjoy and decide to create with us and upload your sketch to our group blog.






And here is my MDS card using the sketch:






I hope you enjoyed this week's hop!  Check back this week for more creative ideas and news!

Please use this as inspiration to create a card to upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog!  We enjoy looking at all the cards that are inspired by the design team sketches. Now, on to the next blog on the tour, Tammy Fite.  I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!

Deb said...

Nice! Great colors!

Patrice H said...

Tammy this was a great sketch. As I look at everyone's cards I see hoe truly versatile it really is!! You did good!I really enjoyed your card. I really do have to work more on my MDS You inspired me. Thanks!

inkedx2 said...

Bright and cheery!

Robbie

Created By You said...

One of my favorite stamp sets.. Nice!
Hugs, Sharon F.