Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Friday!  So that means Sketch Frenzy Friday Time!

This week's sketch was brought to us by Sharon Field.








And here is my card using MDS.



I hope you enjoyed this week's hop!  Check back this week for more creative ideas and news!

Please use this as inspiration to create a card to upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog!  We enjoy looking at all the cards that are inspired by the design team sketches. Now, on to the next blog on the tour, Tammy Fite.  I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun valentine!

Robbie said...

super cute Valentine!

Robbie

Yuni Murharjanti said...

hi Tammy!This first time I visit to your blog. I knew it from the link posted at Created By You today. Sure enough, the blog is nice and a creative business. Honestly, I do not understand well. Is this a greeting card business? Sorry if my comment makes you no favor. My regards!

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

To Yunims.... Stampin' Up! is a Rubber Stamp/crafting business. Primarily we sell products to make greeting cards, invitations, scrapbooks, etc. But we also teach people how to use the product we sale by having them host in home parties. How familiar are you with Stampin' Up!? Email me and we can discuss more. tammy.baldwin@wildblue.net