Thursday, November 11, 2010

Color Challenge Thursday #2

Well, things have finally settled down a bit here.  I started a weekly Color Challenge on my blog a couple month's ago.  Life got in the way and I had to put the challenges on hold.  So, here is this week's Creative Apple Scampers Color Challenge # 2.  I will be offering Blog Candy.  To be eligible for the Blog Candy, you must comment on the post AND upload a sample using the challenge colors!  The Blog Candy will range from handmade card to embellishments, to stamp sets.  Have fun creating and share the samples with me!  I hope you enjoy!


I thought on this week's challenge I would feature the colors of the "new" Designers Series Paper from our current Holiday mini called Candy Cane Christmas (item # 120809) $11.95.  Contact me to order your pack of this beautiful "glittery" paper!

No comments: