Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Images Available for My Digital Studio!

New Images Available for My Digital Studio!
December 16, 2009

Not ready for the New Year? No problem! You can get ready with the two new digital downloads now available for My Digital Studio. The Calendar Grid Basic kit gives you several options for your calendar’s foundation, while the Calendar Basics kit will help you decorate your calendar in style!

Talk to your customers today and let them know about these new digital downloads. These monthly additions to the My Digital Studio library are a great reason to contact your customers and talk to them about all the creative possibilities that exist with My Digital Studio.

Use the search keyword DWNLDA in OEX to see the new images, and place your order today!

Item Number Name Price
118120 Calendar Basics Kit $9.95
121423 Calendar Grid Basic Kit $1.95

No comments: