Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank You Card


So, I am playing with my things today while surfing through blogs and I come across a blog that teaches you how to use a pack of DSP and cardstock with some ribbon, a scallop or my case a circle (because I have not bought the scallop, yet) and a saying and this is what I created. I was really scared of what this paper (Good Morning Sunshine, which by the way is retired now) would create because it is so busy, but I think it turned out really well.
The contains 2 strips of DSP 5"x2", One piece of Chocolate Chip 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" matted to a cut piece of cardstock 4 1/4" x 11" and scored down the middle at 5 1/2". Before matting the Chocolate Chip on the back of the card I ran a piece of Chocolate Chip Ribbon across the middle to form a cross and glued them to the back of the Chocolate Chip. Then I matted the Chocolate Chip tho the card. I cut the circle out with 1 3/8" circle punch and glued it right on the middle of the cross. I think for the next little while I will be playing with some of this paper and preparing some of the various greeting (thank you, birthday wish, get well soon, etc...) cards and packaging them to sell. Once I get the first one complete I will post the prices.

No comments: