Friday, January 17, 2014

SFF011714


It's Friday! So, that means Sketch Frenzy Friday Time!
This week's sketch was brought to us by me!. I hope you enjoy and decide to create with us and upload your sketch to our group blog.

Here is the sketch :



And here is my creation....





I loving using MDS (My Digital Studio) to create projects.  It is quick and easy to create a card in a pinch.  I have been so busy setting up all the new members that MDS was my go to for this week.  Don't you love the black and white cards?

Please use this as inspiration to create a card to upload to the Sketch Frenzy Friday blog! We enjoy looking at all the cards that are inspired by the design team sketches. Now, hope over to Sketch Frenzy Friday to view the other designers cards and to upload your card!  I hope you enjoy!

No comments: